Hi there I am more than a little delighted to be back guest hosting the #DreamTeam linky party for bloggers alongside hosts Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons. This time I will be guest hosting for the whole of July; so that is my summer reading well and truly sorted. It is so hot and sunny at the moment in London you could be forgiven for thinking that you were already on holiday. So with that summer holiday feeling in the air I am ready to get reading and welcome you all to the #DreamTeam linky party
This week I am linking up with a post about the morning routine and how I get my 4 littles out of the door and to school on time (well mostly on time!). There are still a few weeks left of school for most of us in the UK. I don’t know about you, but I am getting a bit demob happy and have been sending the children in wearing t shirts that would have been deemed ready for the bin at the beginning of the year, but I am still at least trying to find the perfect morning routine. I can’t wait to hear any ideas you lovely lot have to share.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.