Hello hello and welcome to this week’s #DreamTeam bloggers linky with regular hosts; Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons and me as your guest host. I am really looking forward to reading all your posts this week so get linking.
For most of us in the UK this is the last week of the summer holidays and despite having had a great summer I am getting to the point of feeling a bit:
and yet I know as soon as the boys go back to school and the girls start nursery you will find me in the corner like:
So this week I am sharing a post about the next phase of my parenting journey. One day they will all be grown and so I need to carve out a new mummy role for me and so I am setting some goals for myself that are not to do with the little people, but just for me.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Bloggers
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.