I don’t mind admitting that I am broken by this school term. It feels like it may never end!! The kids are tired, I am tired and we all just need some downtime so the holidays can’t come soon enough. I am on serious countdown and this will be me come Friday lunchtime!!
My host post this week is all about our Christmas Traditions. I do love Christmas and one of the things I like best about it is that the traditions you keep bring back memories. For us it is a lot about having fun as a family and we tend to laugh lots. I am looking forward to hearing some of your family traditions.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR LINKY
Now for some fab news for you my lovely fellow bloggers….. We’ve decided to keep the DreamTeam linky open over Christmas and New Year’s this year… and there will be a twist!
We are asking all DreamTeamers to link up with a photo blog post, themed silent night for Christmas eve and happy new year for new years eve. This can contain a small amount of text, but ideally should feature 1 to 5 photos that capture the holiday feeling for you. We will be opening the linky on a Monday (rather than Tuesday) for the next 2 weeks and each will stay open until Thursday as normal.
In case you aren’t sure what a photo post might be like then head over to 3 Little Buttons to see an example.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Blogger
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeamFeature.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Congratulations to my featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge.
Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeam.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>