So are you all set for the big day? We are just about ready here with just a few more pressies to be wrapped and excited children to attempt to keep fairly calm. With that in mind it is holiday movies and cuddles for us until the big man in red arrives… I hope that you will all have a lovely Christmas with your nearest and dearest! I am off for a glass of bubbly and to get that last bit of wrapping done. I can’t wait to see all of your photos on the Christmas #DreamTeam linky.
So our linky is a bit different this week as it is a photo blog post linky. We would love all DreamTeamers to link up with a photo blog post that captures the holiday spirit for you. In case you aren’t sure what a photo post might be like then click here to see an example.
My post is our crazy family. The theme of our Christmas Eve linky is Silent Night. There is nothing silent about that night in our house with 4 super excited little people around, but it is certainly fun and their excitement is contagious.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Blogger
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeamFeature.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Congratulations to my featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge.
Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am (Christmas and New Year Linkys are opening on Monday) and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeam.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>