How to Play World Environment Day Tag
It is no secret that plastic pollution is a huge issue facing our planet. If you look around these days more and more people and vendors are switching to reusable plastics or recyclables rather than single use items, but there is still more to be done to raise awareness and faciliate change. So join us in the global game of environment day tag by sharing pictures of your resusables and help #beatplasticpolluion. Let’s play!
All games have rules These ones are very simple…
1. Take a photo of between 1- 3 reusable items that you personally have switched to, in order to help tackle plastic pollution.
2. Caption your photo with a short message to raise awareness.
3. Also include your top tip for beating plastic pollution.
4. Share your photo and caption, along with your top tip, tagging at least three other people.
5. Please also link back to me in your blog post and tag me on social media, thank you!
Blog: Navigating Baby
Facebook: Navigating Baby
Instagram: Navigating Baby
That’s it, just 5 easy steps!
Oh, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #BeatPlasticPollution and #WorldEnvironmentDay in your posts too!
My Top Tip
Think about whether there is an alternative before going single use plastic. Recently we did a birthday party where we ditched the plastic and used recyclable paper alternatives. It didn’t cost more, it didn’t take more time, but it all helps.
Here’s my photo…
We have also switched to using a collapsible reusable coffee cup which with the amount of coffee I drink this may save the planet all on its own! What switches have you made to help #BeatPlasticPollution?
Tag, you’re it!
Now I am tagging the following lovely bloggers to take part in this World Environment Day tag …
Martina – Empty Nest Mummy
Sarah – Whimsical Mumblings
Hayley – Very Mummy
Thanks to Nicola for tagging me – Some Place Strange