My host post this week is about the ways that I am helping my reluctant reader to get engaged with the process of learning to read. It is a tricky business this early learning especially if it doesn’t seem to come naturally so I have been thinking of ways to help my child.
#DreamTeam Featured Blogger
This week my featured blogger is Kelly from daydreams of a Mum with her post about a few ways to help improve mental health.
Daydreams of a Mum – Oh b@~~!cks… seems the mental health experts are right
Congratulations to my featured blogger! Please feel free to grab your badge.
Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeamFeature.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeam.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>