As I write this it is #bluemonday supposedly the day that is the most depressing of the year so I am guessing that this means the only way is up. So far 2019 has been rather good here at Navigating Baby HQ so I am really looking forward to what is to come although it is freezing and so I am already on the count down to summer.
Now for a friendly reminder…. I don’t mean to nag, but please do add the linky badge or a text link to your post when you join us on the #DreamTeam
My host post this week is about the start of my new series of posts; Women Making Work Work. I have noticed that more and more people are finding more flexible ways of working and before anyone freaks I know that men are doing this too, but traditionally it is women whose careers have suffered post having a child and it is mostly women that I have spoken to over the years about this. It is great that the tides are starting to turn and flexible working is becoming more usual. If anyone fancies taking part in the series do get in touch!
#DREAMTEAM Featured Blogger
Congratulations to my featured blogger! Please feel free to grab your badge.
Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeamFeature.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeam.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>