Well hello and welcome to this week’s #DreamTeam linky party for bloggers with hosts Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons . This will be my last week as guest host so I just wanted to say thank you to Heather and Annette for having me and thank you to all those who have shared their posts during July. I have had lots of fun helping to host the #DreamTeam, but for now it is ciao!
Holiday time is here and for us this meant a very long road trip so this week I am sharing the things I have learnt during the past 3 summers. I hope you enjoy my top tips for navigating long car journeys with kids and please do share any that you think I have forgotten. I have 4 kids under 7 so I need all the help I can get 😉
#DREAMTEAM Featured Bloggers
Dynamic Dad – Great Games to take on holiday
I love a good holiday game or two so this post was right up my street. Dynamic Dad shares some great ideas including Uno which I had totally forgotten about, but will now be getting to play with my kids.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.