I am guest hosting again this week alongside Heather. It will be just the two of us this week as Annette from 3littlebuttons is having a well deserved week off and will be back next week. I am delighted to be involved again as I had a great time reading all your posts last week and am ready to get reading again.
This week I am linking up with a post about making even small gardens fun for kids. Our garden is not the biggest, but its ours and is a still a great place to spend hours with the kids. I just have to be a bit creative to make it fun for our four kids.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Bloggers
Confessions of a Crummy Mummy – Things they don’t tell you about being outnumbered
This is a very amusing, but also a very true to life account of being outnumbered. People often ask me how I manage with four children and I am sure it isn’t the number of children it’s the being outnumbered that’s the issue so this really appealed to me and made me laugh. I hope the return home gift was really good 😉
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.