Hi there and welcome to this week’s #DreamTeam bloggers linky with regular hosts; Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons and me as your guest host. The past week it has been me and the kids and we are starting to feel a bit confined. When it was raining I thought the kids might stage a coup and try to escape…
It feels a bit like we are on the count down for back to school now as in the UK we only have two more weeks left so this week I am sharing a post about what to expect if your little one is starting reception this year with 13 things parents need to know. Sometimes I think we worry about these milestones more than our littles – or maybe that is just me?!! I am looking forward to reading your posts and comments this week.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Bloggers
Generate your button code
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
Don’t forget to tag us in for retweets over on twitter – Annette ((@3_LittleButtons), Heather (@HeatherKeet) and Kirsty (@NavigatingBaby)
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.
Generate your button code
1 thought on “Bloggers #DreamTeam Linky 120”
informative post, found it useful.