Hello from a rather excited guest host! Welcome to the #DreamTeam Linky party. The beautiful sunshine seems to be taking its hat off and popping indoors for a rest in London, but having had such a glorious weekend I still have a smile on my face and have continued to wear my flip flops even in the rain!
The #DreamTeam linky is the first one I ever joined so I am thrilled to be guest hosting alongside Annette (3littlebuttons) and Heather (Shank You Very Much) this week. Thank you to both of them for giving me the chance to get involved and I can’t wait to get reading your blog posts.
This week I am linking up with a post about how embarrassing toddlers can be. We have all been there when they say or do something that leaves us mortified and here I share some of my funniest moments, along with a tale from my toddler past and some real corkers from other bloggers. I hope it makes you smile!
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.