Welcome to the Mischief and Memories Linky – Summer Edition
Hi everyone and welcome to Mischief and Memories we are very happy to have you with us. Schools out in the UK and so we are switching to our summer edition linky which just means you have longer to join up… The linky opens on Sunday 25th July and doesn’t close until Thursday 2nd September so you have time to link up all your fab posts that you write over the summer time and we can’t wait to start reading them so don’t leave it all to the last minute. There are a few rules to make it fair for everyone so check them out below before you get started.
I hope that you are all staying safe as the numbers are growing again in places around the world. If you are in lockdown stay strong and if you are just concerned about what is building in the UK then I hope you are able to stay calm. I have some tips for handling the anxiety that all this uncertainness causes here:
Back to the linky…. My host post for the summer edition is about our recent exciting trip to the west end to review a show and the author that we got to meet! By the way we would love to grow the community so do tell your blogging friends and tag your posts on social with #MischiefandMemories
NEW TO MISCHIEF AND MEMORIES?
Well firstly thanks for joining and here is everything you need to know in order to join in, but don’t panic its not complicated and you can always reach out to your hosts if you do need any help.
Connecting and interacting with other bloggers
Building a strong family and lifestyle blogger community/tribe
Collating a fab collection of family and lifestyle posts each week, that our readers will want to dip in and out of, so it’s a #winwin all round.
To have fun!
What type of posts can you link up to the Mischief and Memories Linky
There are a few rules though….
#MischiefAndMemories linky rules
1. The #MischiefAndMemories linky will open on Sunday at 6am and close on Thursday at 9pm – usually, but the summer edition is open from 6am on Sunday 25th July until 9pm on Thursday 2nd September.
2. Add up to 2 blog posts to the linky each week. We would recommend leaving a day or two between adding each post for visibility.
3. Add the #MischiefAndMemories linky badge to the bottom of your own post or your blog sidebar. Please don’t forget this part!!
4. Comment on: -Each of the hosts posts. The post before your own and any other post of your choice. So the first time you join the summer edition you will be commenting on 5 posts total. *Please ensure that you add #MischiefAndMemories in your comment as this will be used when checking comments.
5. If you tag any of us on twitter or instagram we will be sure to give your a RT or share.
If you have any questions at all, please do DM one of the hosts and we will be happy to help.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a featured post.
Featured Blogger of the Week Mischief And Memories
Our top commenters and so featured bloggers are:
Thanks for sharing and for your generous commenting. You will also be featured on my co hosts linky post. xx