Welcome to this week’s #DreamTeam linky party for bloggers with hosts Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons and me as the guest host for this month. This week the school holidays in the UK have begun so I have mostly been alternating between dishing out ice lollies, making drinks, providing snacks and hiding in the loo when the requests all get too much!
Only joking! So far we are having lots of fun and hopefully that will continue right through until September although of course experience tells me that in about 4 weeks time we will all be slightly climbing the walls and that awful phrase ‘I am bored’ will start to be heard. In the meantime I am enjoying the more leisurely mornings and am linking up with 9 cheap and easy activities that I plan to do with my littles this summer. Hope they are useful. I look forward to hearing your ideas of great days out or things to do with the kids on those long summer days and to reading all your posts.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Bloggers
Nipper Snips- 5 ways to feel more positive as a working parent
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.