Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky party for bloggers with hosts Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons and me as the guest host from a still sweltering London. I managed to complete the British 10km on Sunday and was thrilled to get a time of 1:02 when it was so very hot, but it was very exhausting. I am still feeling a little fuzzy so hit me with your best posts to get me moving again:
This week I am sharing a public service announcement from my two boys. For all those parents whose littles will be starting school in September we got you covered. My son’s are confident that they have this school thing nailed so have taken over the blog and shared everything that a child needs to know before starting school.
Feel free to take notes 😉
#DREAMTEAM Featured Bloggers
Three Time Daddy – How am I doing son?
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.