Hello and a festive welcome to the #DreamTeam bloggers linky. Your hosts are me, Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons and we are really looking forward to grabbing a cuppa and reading all your fab posts this week. The preparations for Christmas are seriously underway in the Navigating Baby household. There is glitter and sparkle everywhere and the excitement is starting to build amongst the littles as they prepare for nativity plays and munch their way through advent chocolates.
As for me I am still buying presents as I have somehow slightly derailed from my usual timings and so my post this week is all about the best value toys that I have ever bought for my kids. These are all toys that have lasted the test of time and have survived the impact of 4 children!
#DREAMTEAM Featured Blogger
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeamFeature.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Congratulations to my featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge.
Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeam.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>