Welcome to the Mischief and Memories Linky
3 Little Buttons, Musings Tired Mum and me (Navigating Baby) are very happy that you have joined us for this week’s Mischief and Memories linky and this one is week 25 – can you believe it? We are loving getting to know new bloggers each week as you join in with us and become part of our little blogging community. Thank you to you all for being here!
This week I have written about affirmations and I can’t wait to read what you think about all this stuff. I wonder do you think it is all nonsense or are you totally into it like me?
ARE YOU NEW TO THE MISCHIEF AND MEMORIES LINKY?
Well firstly thanks for joining and here is everything you need to know in order to join in, but don’t panic its not complicated and you can always reach out to your hosts if you do need any help.
Connecting and interacting with other bloggers
Building a strong family and lifestyle blogger community/tribe (don’t forget to tell your friends)
Collating a fab collection of family and lifestyle posts each week, that our readers will want to dip in and out of, so it’s a #winwin all round.
To have fun!
What type of posts can you link up to the Mischief and Memories Linky
#MischiefAndMemories linky rules
1. The #MischiefAndMemories linky will open on Sunday at 6am and close on Thursday at 9pm.
2. Add up to 2 blog posts to the linky. We would recommend leaving a day or two between adding each post for visibility.
3. Add the #MischiefAndMemories linky badge to the bottom of your own post or your blog sidebar. Please don’t forget this part!! We will remind you if you forget, but if you don’t add it after reminders then I am afraid we may have to delete your post.
4. Comment on: -Each of the hosts posts. -The post before your own. -Any other post of your choice. *Please ensure that you add #MischiefAndMemories in your comment as this will be used when checking comments. The deadline for commenting is 9pm Friday.
5. Each host will feature the 2 top bloggers who have left the most comments on their following weeks Mischiefs and Memories post. This means that those 2 bloggers each week will receive 3 backlinks! Woohoo…
*this is fantastic for bumping up your DA scores.
**Bonus points for sharing the linky on social media channels and tagging us in will also count towards being featured.**
If you have any questions at all, please do DM one of the hosts and we will be happy to help.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a featured post.
Featured Blogger of the Week Mischief And Memories
Our top commenter and so featured blogger is:
Chatterfox – Thoresby Park
Thanks for sharing and for your generous commenting xx
#MischiefAndMemories Linky Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Mischiefandmemories.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div> https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Mischiefandmemories.png