Welcome to week 21 of the Mischief and Memories Linky
Hi all! Big hellos from a terribly soggy and windy London... For our lovely international bloggers; the UK weather did not get the memo that it is almost June so it is serving us November’s weather! Anyway I am sure you will all brighten our days with your posts and thanks for joining us on the Mischief and Memories Linky.
We would love to grow the community so do tell your blogging friends and tag your posts on social with #MischiefandMemories
This week I am celebrating my fellow hosts success with a review of Annette’s BOOK!! WILD
NEW TO MISCHIEF AND MEMORIES?
Well firstly thanks for joining and here is everything you need to know in order to join in, but don’t panic its not complicated and you can always reach out to your hosts if you do need any help.
Connecting and interacting with other bloggers
Building a strong family and lifestyle blogger community/tribe (don’t forget to tell your friends)
Collating a fab collection of family and lifestyle posts each week, that our readers will want to dip in and out of, so it’s a #winwin all round.
To have fun!
What type of posts can you link up to the Mischief and Memories Linky
There are a few rules though….
#MischiefAndMemories linky rules
1. The #MischiefAndMemories linky will open on Sunday at 6am and close on Thursday at 9pm.
2. Add up to 2 blog posts to the linky. We would recommend leaving a day or two between adding each post for visibility.
3. Add the #MischiefAndMemories linky badge to the bottom of your own post or your blog sidebar. Please don’t forget this part!!
4. Comment on: -Each of the hosts posts. -The post before your own. -Any other post of your choice. *Please ensure that you add #MischiefAndMemories in your comment as this will be used when checking comments. The deadline for commenting is 9pm Friday.
5. Each host will feature the 2 top bloggers who have left the most comments on their following weeks Mischiefs and Memories post. This means that those 2 bloggers each week will receive 3 backlinks! Woohoo…
*this is fantastic for bumping up your DA scores.
**Bonus points for sharing the linky on social media channels and tagging us in will also count towards being featured.**
If you have any questions at all, please do DM one of the hosts and we will be happy to help.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a featured post.
Featured Blogger of the Week Mischief And Memories
Our top commenters and so featured bloggers are:
Thanks for sharing and for your generous commenting ladies xx
#MischiefAndMemories Linky Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Mischiefandmemories.png?x30664" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div> https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Mischiefandmemories.png