Hi! How are we all this week? Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky with me, Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons as your hosts. This past week has been a tricky one in the Navigating Baby household and we are very much looking forward to the upcoming half term. I don’t know who is more exhausted the kids or me!
Just a quick reminder to please add the new badge to your post when you link up with us.
My post for this week is about the daft things my husband and I have fought about since we got married 10 years ago. I am willing to bet some of them will be things you have also squabbled with your other half about and if you have kids I know you have had the ‘I am more tired than you debate!’ I am looking forward to hearing the silly things that drive you crazy about your partner.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Blogger
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeamFeature.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeam.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>Look, a button code made by Heather Keet!