Hi there and welcome to this week’s #DreamTeam bloggers linky with regular hosts; Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons and little old me as guest host. I have just returned from a great 3 weeks in France and have been in washer woman mode ever since. The poor washing machine is feeling the strain and it has been a dull few days so I am very much looking forward to reading all your fab posts on this week’s linky.
This week I am sharing a post about managing change with children. This year our little girls are facing some big changes in their world including starting nursery for the first time and they, like so many little people, struggle with change so I have been thinking about how best I can help them transition into this new phase. I would love to hear about how you help your littles deal with change or indeed deal with it yourselves.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Bloggers
Yum Yum Yum – the scones in this recipe just look fabulous. I have recently taking up making Jam for my children and rather fancied trying making scones so I will be trying this one very soon. I really need to eat them now!!
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.