Happy Halloween you lovely lot and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky with me, Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons as your hosts. I am looking forward to seeing all of the social media posts of the dressing up this week. We don’t really do Halloween in a big way, but this year, now that the girls are a little older, we are heading out trick or treating. I am expecting some huge sugar rushs and maybe some slightly freaked out toddlers!
My post this week is about helping your children learn to read. Does anyone else feel like they need a drink before they sit down to Biff, Kipper, Chip and their infernal magic key?? One of my sons has been finding it really tough so I have been looking for ways I can help him with it and I am sharing all the good stuff I found out.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Blogger
<div align="center"><a href="https://navbaby.wpengine.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://navbaby.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeamFeature.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Congratulations to my featured blogger! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="https://navbaby.wpengine.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://navbaby.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeam.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>Look, a button code made by Heather Keet!