Are you ready for the holidays or are you hiding from all the festivities just now?
I am looking forward to reading all your posts this week and grabbing a bit of quiet time away from my over excited and over tired children. So get sharing!!
#DREAMTEAM Featured Blogger
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeamFeature.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Congratulations to my featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge.
Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeam.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>