Hello all! Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky with me, Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons as your hosts. If you are new to our linky then an extra special welcome and for those returning it is always a pleasure to see you and have you hang out with us. This week it is safe to say that Autumn is very much in the air. I love the summer so I am always sorry to see it go, but wow the colours of autumn are stunning aren’t they?
Just a quick reminder to please add the new badge to your post when you link up with us.
My post for this week is about trying to get my extremely fussy eaters to try a vegetable. I hide them all the time in their food, but I would also like to be able to serve up a vegetable apart from broccoli in clear sight without someone freaking out so we did a taste test with mixed results. I would love to hear all your ingenious ideas for helping fussy eaters to expand their horizons.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Blogger
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeamFeature.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeam.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>Look, a button code made by Heather Keet!