It’s the Mischief And Memories Christmas Special
Hi and welcome to our Christmas Special Linky. Special because it is at Christmas time and will last for two weeks instead of one and special because it will be the last linky of 2021. We will be back in January for more blogging fun and games so don’t fret!
In the meantime I want to take a sec to say thank you for being with us this year and to wish you a very happy holiday season. Here’s hoping that 2022 is the one that ends the pandemic and that is everything we hope that it will be.
This week I am sharing my 16 top tips for making sure your family Christmas is something you get to enjoy too!
#MischiefAndMemories is organised and hosted by me, Annette from 3 Little Buttons and Laura from Loopy Lou Laura
Aims Of The Mischief And Memories Linky
- Connecting and interacting with other bloggers
- Building a strong family and lifestyle blogger community/tribe
- Collating a fab collection of family and lifestyle posts each week, that our readers will want to dip in and out of, so it’s a #winwin all round.
- To have fun!
There are some rules, but honestly it is just a few and it is just to make sure that this is fair and productive for all those taking part:
- This linky is family and lifestyle focused so please only add posts reflecting this area. We don’t mind if it is an old or new post as long as you haven’t shared it with us before. Bonus points if it is Christmas themed since this is the Christmas Linky!
Here are some ideas for family lifestyle posts:
Kids and grown ups crafts
How to do’s
Been there, done that, got the picture
Parenting fails and wins
Personal experiences and views
- The #MischiefAndMemories Christmas linky will open on Sunday 5th December at 6am and close on Thursday 16th December at 9pm
- Add up to 2 blog posts to the linky. We recommend adding one per week to maximise the number of comments you will receive on each
- Add the #MischiefAndMemories linky badge to the bottom of your own post or your blog sidebar. Please don’t forget this part!!
#MischiefAndMemories Linky Badge
#MischiefAndMemories Linky Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Mischiefandmemories.png?x60693" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 300px;" /></a></div>
- Comment on: -Each of the hosts posts. -The post before your own. -Any other post of your choice. *Please ensure that you add #MischiefAndMemories in your comment as this will be used when checking comments. The deadline for commenting is 9pm Friday.
- Each host will feature the top bloggers who have left the most comments on their following weeks Mischiefs and Memories post. This means that those bloggers each week will receive 3 backlinks! Woohoo… *this is fantastic for bumping up your DA scores and a nice way to get even more eyes on your post.
**Bonus points for sharing the linky on social media channels and tagging us in will also count towards being featured.**
Your hosts will aim to retweet or share any of your social posts that tag them in
If you have any questions at all then please do DM one of the hosts and we will be happy to help.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a featured post.
The featured bloggers from last week are: