Hi there and a big welcome to this week’s #DreamTeam linky with me, Heather from Shank You Very Much and Annette from 3littlebuttons as your hosts. Next weekend the clocks go back and I am still wandering around London in a Tshirt. It is hard to believe that winter is just around the corner. It is half term for us this week so I am even more thankful for the beautiful sunshine and the fact that I can get everyone out and about. Anyway back to the linky I was loving your posts last week and am looking forward to seeing what is offered this week. We welcome all bloggers so do tell your friends or pin the image below to let others know about our party.
My post this week is a little poem about my little girls starting nursery. It has been a time of great change for us here at navigating baby which is daunting, but exciting so I hope my little ditty sums that up.
#DREAMTEAM Featured Blogger
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://mltgipfeqxcn.i.optimole.com/nRktwA-Wh56xkS6/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeamFeature.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Congratulations to my featured blogger! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES’s
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @HeatherKeet and @navigatingbaby
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.navigatingbaby.com" rel="nofollow" title="Navigating Baby" target="_blank"><img src="https://mltgipfeqxcn.i.optimole.com/nRktwA-SWn3sV7f/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://www.navigatingbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DreamTeam.png" alt="Navigating Baby" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>Look, a button code made by Heather Keet!